@4240 provides 183,000 square feet of office or lab space built out to tenant specifications.
Flexible tenant solutions include customized labs for both large and small molecule
research, dry labs for electronic, medical device or IT or software research, and
modern office space. A Certified LEED Platinum building, @4240 is surrounded
by what employees want most including walking distance to green spaces, cafes and
The @4240 Facility
In today's business world, being personally connected is critical. We understand
that "who" is as important as "what" in knowing where to turn for resources to get
Tenants of @4240 receive more than just leases, but partnerships with property managers
who have a long-term vested interest in your success.
- Expertise in construction and design of life science and high-tech facilities.
- 183,000 square feet of office or lab space built out to tenant specifications.
- Fully-equipped conference rooms and open meeting areas.
- Customized leasing arrangements to allow for a tenant’s planned growth. Upon review and approval of tenant’s financial statements landlord can fund up to 100% of tenant improvement expenses. This may help eliminate many if not all of the upfront costs.Customized leasing arrangements to allow for planned growth including future
- Proximity to the Washington University School of Medicine, the main Washington
University campus, St. Louis University, the Center for Emerging Technologies, Barnes
Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital.
- An environment of well-established private companies and start-ups.
- Connections to networks of local, national, and international capital and
- Employee-friendly office and laboratory space including green spaces, cafes,
and living areas.
- Easy access to future MetroLink station and highway access via a new MODOT