SpaceSaver Tool Shed | 8×4
Do you a need a tool shed but can’t use up too much space? The 8 ft. x 4 ft. single door SpaceSaver Garden Shed is the ideal solution. The 86″ rear wall height will provide plenty of storage for your supplies.
Spacesaver Tool Shed | 8×4 – Attractive Lean-To Style
The 8 ft. x 4 ft. SpaceSaver makes for a great Garden Tool Shed. This attractive lean to style makes it the perfect choice for placement against a fence or house.
The functional, screened aluminum window provides ventilation and comes with a flower box for added charm. Installation is easy and safe thanks to the shed’s panelized cedar wall and roof design. No dangerous, time consuming cutting is required – simply screw or nail components together with the supplied hardware.
With a wall height of 86″ at the rear, you will have ample head room to walk right in and plenty of space to store your supplies.
The SpaceSaver Garden Shed is made entirely with renewable resources and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look.
Assembly takes one to two days to complete with a helper and the kit comes with a detailed homeowner’s assembly manual. We also provide weekend customer service support if you have any questions.
The entire unit ships on a pallet via a motor freight company directly to your residence. See our home delivery options to learn more!
- Assembled dimensions: 103 in. W x 55 in. D x 95 in. H
- Floor Footprint = 96 in. W x 45.5 in. D
- Western Red Cedar construction for natural strength and beauty
- 27.5 cu. ft. of storage capacity to accommodate your seasonal items
- Precut assembly pieces – no time-consuming, dangerous cutting required
- 2 ft. x 4 ft. cedar joists and floor runners included for the floor frame
- 5/8 in. thick plywood floor pieces precut for your convenience
- One functional aluminum window with screens and locks for great ventilation
- Flower box for underneath the window provides added charm
- 31 in. wide solid door provides easy access to your stored items
- Roof panels with pre-attached Western Red Cedar shingles for extra strength and ease of assembly
- Panelized wall design features OLT’s proprietary cedar lap siding
- Assembly time is approximately 1 to 2 days
- Product ships unstained and accepts a wide range of finishes to help you create a personalized look
- Made entirely with renewable resources for environmental friendliness
- Minimal tools required and all hardware included
If you ordered a liftgate delivery:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, place it on the liftgate, lower it to the ground and place it next to the truck.
- Use the plastic shipping tarp to cover and protect your pieces until you are ready start your project. When finished using it for this…repurpose it!
- If liftgated down, take a minute or two to cut the straps and pull off the tarp. Check for corner damages, wood chips, sharp cuts and gouges in the product and if the pallet is broken.
Hand Offload Only:
If you did NOT order Liftgate Delivery, you will have to hand offload:
The driver will take your skid to the back of the truck, cut the straps and hand the pieces down to you. Most individual pieces weigh no more than 30-50 lbs.
- There is a time limit of 15-20 free minutes so it is best to have someone there to assist you.
- If hand offloading, briefly check all the pieces as they are handed to you.
On the Day of the Delivery
- On the morning of the delivery, call the carrier to confirm your shipment is on schedule. Carriers typically deliver between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. – make sure you are present or have someone available to receive the shipment.
When the Truck Arrives:
- While the unit is still in the truck, confirm the shipping label has your name, address and is the correct product. If not, call us immediately.
Damages – IMPORTANT
- At the time of delivery, DO NOT SIGN until you have inspected the freight! Look ins >
If there is damage, it is usually quicker and easier to send replacement pieces.
For a more detailed read:
Delivery Times and Delays
- The time it takes to do home deliveries can be unpredictable.
- Traffic and weather can cause delays.
- Morning appointments are usually met, however it is possible that afternoon deliveries may be delivered late or not at all that day.
- If you are concerned, contact the carrier terminal to make sure they are on schedule.
- When making your initial appointment, request a morning appointment if possible. You can also enquire if the carrier does weekend deliveries.
- Be sure to ask for a weekend contact and phone number.
You’ll see step-by-step from beginning to end what you need to do. Don’t be intimidated by your instruction manual. It really is that simple.