4×4-FW Firewood Plans
Emailed Plans: $14.99
(8 1/2″ x 11″ Emailed PDF
Postal Mailed Plans: $20.99
(8 1/2″ x 11″ Postal mailed)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4×4 Firewood shed plans include:
- Wood Storage – A cord of fire wood is 4’x4’x8′ which is 128 cubic feet. This wood bin shed will stack 1/2 a cord of wood.
- Ventilation – An important part of seasoning wood is allowing air to flow around it. With spaces in the floor and an open front you will have plenty of ventilation and easy acess to all your firewood.
4×4 Wood Shed Shed Plans Specifications Overview
These are the basic materials used to build the 4×4 firewood shed from the wood bin plans. It is designed to be built with conventional construction such as 2×4 framed walls sheeted with T1-11 Plywood siding but it can be covered with rough sawn lumber to give it that authentic “wood bin” look.
- Foundation: Wood Rail
- Floor = 2×6 floor joists with 2×6 decking for an extra strong floor that breaths well to better dry wood out.
- Walls = 2×4 framing at 16″ on center with a double top plate, just like a home is framed. The rear wall height is 4′ and the front wall height is 6′-3 1/4″. The front opening is 5′ tall and 8′-8″ w > 4×4 Firewood Shed Floor Plans